- Q.) WHAT IS YOUR NAME / STAGE NAME?
- Q.) WHERE ARE YOU FROM?
- Q.) What are some of your biggest musical influences?
Juice wrld Drake Lil Uzi vert
- Q.) How would you describe your musical style and sound?
- Q.)Can you walk us through your creative process?
Usually make beats myself and proceed to freestyle on them and record myself
- Q.) What message or themes do you try to convey through your music?
A)positivity, have fun, good vibes, get money
- Q.) Can you tell us about your latest project/album/single and the inspiration behind it?
A)3am was my latest single and it was about heart break
- Q.) Can you speak to any collaborations or features you’ve worked on?
A)I’ve worked with Daydreams he’s an up and coming producer
- Q.) How do you stay inspired and motivated as an artist?
A)I truly love music and it’s all I got those things keep me motivated enough
- Q.) How do you use social media and online platforms to promote your music and engage with your fans?
A) I use mostly Instagram and i am trying to get better at getting more content to help me be consistent on tiktok and instagram
- Q.) How do you maintain authenticity and individuality in your music?
A)my music is always based on personal experiences and my life and no one can make music which copies that
- Q.) How do you balance your personal life with your music career?
A)my personal life is my music career at this point making it easier to balance than for most
- Q.) Can you describe any milestones or turning points in your career?
A)there’s been many but the most recent one has most likely been my teams progress behind the scenes making connections
- Q.) Can you speak to any personal experiences you’ve shared through your music?
A)many personal stories about heartbreak and many stories about the hood in my life and fun I have
- Q.) Can you describe any long-term goals or aspirations you have for your music career?
A)I want to become one of the biggest artists in the world and make enough to live comfortably doing what I love
- Q.) What do you hope listeners take away from your music?
A)always try to be positive and it’s okay to be sad as well but just make the most you can out of it. I turn my pain and positives into art
- Instagram Link
- Music Link