1. How would you describe your musical style?
Post-rock with a bit of progressive flourish thrown in
2. What is the first album you owned?
“Wish you were here”-Pink Floyd
3. How do you prepare before going up on stage?
My current project doesn’t play live, more of a studio project
4. If we’re going to buy you a drink, what should it be?
5. What’s a song that has been stuck in your head these days?
“Lyfjaberg” by Wardruna
6. Who’s your favorite artist?
Hard question, I have musical taste that range Erik Satie to Miles Davis to Devin Townsend.
7. Tell us about the first song you made. Was it a success or a failure?
First song I made I was thirteen, and thinking back on it, boy it was cringe worthy.
8. What is the story behind “Eternally without you”
A song I wrote late one night about my failing marriage.
9.If you could pick one or the other, what would you choose, the money or the fame?
Neither, I’d honestly rather be a respected musician with longevity, then a “here-today-gone-tomorrow” pop act
10.If you could go back in time or in the future, which one would you choose and why?
Neither, I’m not one to regress nor jump a head, the journey is the exci