1. How would you describe your musical style?
Well, I would describe my musical style as being my own because I don’t sound like any other artist out right now in the Hip Hop / Rap industry.
2. What is the first album you owned?
The first album I owned was by a group from the 80’s called Kraftwerk.
3. How do you prepare before going up on stage?
Man, I smoke a blunt and take 3 shots of Tito’s to calm my nerves while I’m sitting backstage listening and going over the song’s that I’m about to perform.Then I get up on stage and rock out.
4. If we were going to buy you a drink,What should it be?
Tito’s Vodka straight up with no chaser.
5. What’s a song that has been stuck in your head these days?
A song called “Whip Out” by Vitani featuring The Jacka,4 rax and Big Heazy
6. Who’s your favorite artist?
My favorite artist is Rakim.
7. Tell us about the first song you made. Was it a success or a failure?
Well the first song i made was a song called “Black Geniside” and it was supposed to be a conscious song speaking on the hermetic theory. And it was a failure because the producer that produced it was scared to put it out because of the thing’s i was talking about in my lyrics made him scared to release it.
8.What is the story behind Ewize Da Wize1?
The story behind Ewize Da Wize1 came about when I was 10 years old talking with an older man in my neighborhood. That told me that I was very wise for my age because I was holding a conversation with him like I was a grown man. So when I started doing music I remembered that and came up with the name Ewize Da Wize1.
9.If you could pick one or the other,what would you choose,the money or the fame?
The money always the money fuck the Fame.
10. If you could go back in time or in the future, which one would you choose and why?
I would still pick the money in the past and present.
Because fame is cool and all but it’s not going to get your bills paid and fame is most definitely not going to put food on your table either.