1. What’s your name? OG Roe better know as Roe Gotti.
2. Where are you from? I was born in Temple Tx but I was raised in Louisiana starting in my fathers hometown Ferriday La moving to Baton Rouge at the age of 13 so for a simple answer I’m from Louisiana the Boot.
3. How old are you? I’m currently 31 I’ll be 32 May 29th yes I’m a Gemini.
4 .When did you start making music? I started at a young age maybe 10 or 11 I fell in love with music and start writing my own little by little.
5. How serious are you about your career? This is my family ticket to a better way of living I’m locked in.
6. Have you ever thought about quitting music? I actually gave it up for some years not really quitting but I wasn’t putting what I should into it listening to others.
7. Who inspires you the most? I’d have to say B.G Soulja Slim Wayne and Kevin Gates.
8.What got you into making music? It’s just therapy for my soul .
9.Who is your favorite producer? Right now I don’t really have one at the moment that I could just call out.
10. What is one of your best songs/beats? Illest in The League my first single.
11. Are you signed to a record or label? No I’m independent at the moment.
12. Have you ever performed? No not yet
13. Who would you most likely collaborate with? If I had a chance Kevin Gates B.G and Wayne are my top 3 there is more though.
14. If you could open for any artist who would it be? Kevin Gates.
15. What’s next for you? I’m just taking it one day at a time trying to reach the top.