1. How would you describe your musical style?
To me it’s story telling, knows how to grab people attention. And it’s real coming from me speaking about life, relationships, Melodic type style
2. What is the first album you owned?
I never done a album I only been putting out singles
3. How do you prepare before going up on stage?
Never performed but I would get prepare by turning up before the show and get the crowd in a good groove
4. If we’re going to buy you a drink, what should it be?
5. What’s a song that has been stuck in your head these days?
I listen to a lot of NBA YoungBoy so I would say heart and soul he recently dropped.
6. Who’s your favorite artist?
Chief keef , NBA YoungBoy, Young Dolph, kinda like Billie Elish because how creative she is.. Gucci Mane, Drake, Megan thee stallion nice also.
7. Tell us about the first song you made. Was it a success or a failure?
My first song was pretty good I felt like it wasn’t a success or failure because me and the person I done the song with didn’t promote it so the song was just flat if we would’ve promote it, it probably would’ve done numbers but back then I didn’t know anything about investing in yourself doing music because I was just starting off.
8. What is the story behind “FILL IN BLANK”
My story is a book to tell, I have a lot to tell I put it a lot in my music. I recently found out that I’ma melodic type rapper so the story’s I come up with fits right with the beats. I’m very observant, intelligent in a way you might not think I am. But yeah…
9. If you could pick one or the other, what would you choose, the money or the fame?
10. If you could go back in time or in the future, which one would you choose and why?
I’ll choose back in time because I wish I would’ve known this ahead of time. Mistakes I did I wish I wouldn’t never done. I wish I was more caught up on life you know.
Check out Drew The Dream on #SoundCloud https://soundcloud.app.goo.gl/CtR3v