1. What’s your name?
- My real name is Roshedah Parkman, also known as “UV Rose.”
2. Where are you from?
- New York
3. How old are you?
- I’m 25, birthday September 8th
4 .When did you start making music?
- I have been writing songs since I was 8 years old. Poetry has always been something I enjoyed and then I realized I have a unique voice that the world needs to hear.
5. How serious are you about your career?
- I am extremely serious about my music career. I put pride & quality in all the music I make. I’m not just doing music for a hobby, I’m doing music because this is my life. I have no choice but to make it into the music industry.
6. Have you ever thought about quitting music?
- Quitting music is not a option. I have been dreaming and praying for this my whole life. I came too far to give up now , I’m reaching for the stars next!
7. Who inspires you the most?
- God inspires me to wake up every morning and tackle my goals in life. If it wasn’t for him and myself, I wouldn’t have the determination, strength, confidence, faith and skills I need to develop not only as a great artist but a successful individual.
8.What got you into making music?
- Music has always been my passion. Ever since I heard Whitney Houston playing in my moms car, tears came to my eye. I fell in love with music. I want to show the world they can accomplish anything they put their minds to!
9.Who is your favorite producer?
- I haven’t worked with any producer I like yet.
10. What is one of your best songs/beats?
- I love my own first song I ever wrote “Apology.” That song has so much strong emotions, energy and vibe it brings in real life where people can connect to.
11. Are you signed to a record or label?
- No I’m not signed , independent artist.
12. Have you ever performed?
- Yes I have performed at a few shows and live events. Miami LIVE was a great experience! Looking forward for more performances!
13. Who would you most likely collaborate with?
- Rihanna, Nicki Minaj, Ed Sheeran, The Weeknd, Adele
14. If you could open for any artist who would it be?
15. What’s next for you?
- To release my next hit song and take over the universe!