- Q.) Why don’t you start by introducing yourself?
A.) ” Bakefromthe5 “
- Q.) Where are you from?
A.) “Farmville, North Carolina.“
- Q.) What are some of your biggest musical influences?
A.) ” Kanye, Tay Keith, Metro Boomin, Project Pat, Three Six Mafia, and Hitkidd. “
- Q.) How would you describe your musical style and sound?
A.) “ My musical style would be very dark up-tempo Memphis influenced sound. “
- Q.) Can you walk us through your creative process?
A.) ” I like to think about what type of beat or song i want to make then, I like to start with a melody/Sample and begin building from there while finishing with the drums and effects. “
- Q.) What message or themes do you try to convey through your music?
A.) ” When recording I like to bring the energy of a person realizing who they are. It’s okay to ‘Pop yo shit’ sometimes. “
- Q.) Can you tell us about your latest project/album/single and the inspiration behind it?
A.) “ ‘The World Is Mine 2‘ is my third recording album and in my opinion my best project yet. Every time I do an album even as a producer or an artist, I just want to outdo myself from the last project. “
- Q.) Can you speak to any collaborations or features you’ve worked on?
A.) “ Worked with Glorilla back in 2021 6n our song Gang Nem. I also have a song with Gloss Up she still got in the vault. Me and A.R The Mermaid got a few songs together with one on the way. Big Mali hopped on 2 of my beats I know everybody gonna rock with it if it drop. Me and Slugga got a EP dropping for Halloween, so I definitely been networking and trying to work with everybody. “
- Q.) How do you stay inspired and motivated as an artist?
A.) “ As an artist, I like to stay inspired and motivated by just listening to music all the time and trying to focus on the end goal. “
- Q.) How do you use social media and online platforms to promote your music and engage with your fans?
A.) “ Posting daily and interacting as much as I can. If you look at my Instagram anything about my music career can be found on there. “
- Q.) How do you maintain authenticity and individuality in your music?
A.) “ I refuse to fit in and hop on different trends that’s popular, anything that you hear me on has came from me and who I am and what I represent. “
- Q.) How do you balance your personal life with your music career?
A.) “ I learned to take breaks and enjoy life at the moment. “
- Q.) Can you describe any milestones or turning points in your career?
A.) ” My first performance with Slugga was definitely my biggest milestone as a artist, as a producer I have many milestones but one milestone that mean the most to me to this day was officially starting my own record label. Gold Slugs Productions. “
- Q.) Can you speak to any personal experiences you’ve shared through your music?
A.) “ One experience was learning to do everything in front of crowd, making beats, dropping a verse, or performing. Having anxiety made me push back all opportunities I had to perform, so when I was able, I perform in Raleigh and see people actually attract to me and Kel it gave me a different boost I felt like I needed to go further. “
- Q.) Can you describe any long-term goals or aspirations you have for your music career?
A.) “Multiple placements and plaques of course, I wanna be placed with the greats who changed the game and help move the culture.“
- Q.) What do you hope listeners take away from your music?
A.) “ Just be yourself and have fun. “
- Instagram Link
- Music Link