- Q.) Who are you?
- Q.) Where are you form?
- Q.) What are some of your biggest musical influences?
Jcole , lil Wayne, and Eminem
- Q.) How would you describe your musical style and sound?
Versatile and adaptable
- Q.) Can you walk us through your creative process?
I close my eyes and see where the beat takes me. I hum a possible flow and work for the first line and go from there.
- Q.) What message or themes do you try to convey through your music?
A) Be prideful and authentic in who you are
- Q.) Can you tell us about your latest project/album/single and the inspiration behind it?
A) My latest single is called “live our life” and I wrote it to just spread good vibes and doing what you want in life because tomorrow is not promised.
- Q.) Can you speak to any collaborations or features you’ve worked on?
A) I’ve worked with other underground artist in Australia, London, and Canada all projects coming to the light very soon.
- Q.) How do you stay inspired and motivated as an artist?
A) My motivation is the simple fact that I love what I do so much. I could never see myself doing anything else for the rest of my life. My late mom was a poet and that spirit has always been inside me.
- Q.) How do you use social media and online platforms to promote your music and engage with your fans?
A) I engage with my followers and supporters through my freestyle videos, radio (hot 97), and gorilla marketing personally reaching out to people.
- Q.) How do you maintain authenticity and individuality in your music?
A) I stay original in my music by making sure every word that comes out of my mouth is true to me and not anyone else. I take influence from a lot of places but I never try to copy anything that I’ve heard.
- Q.) How do you balance your personal life with your music career?
A) Full time I’m an electrician so I allocate any free time after that to my dream.
- Q.) Can you describe any milestones or turning points in your career?
A) My turning point was hearing from people like Maino or jadakiss that they like what they hear because of the elites can become fans then anyone can.
- Q.) Can you speak to any personal experiences you’ve shared through your music?
A) All of my music has reference to my everyday life or what I’m going through. People seem to love it when I get close to the chest however. The freestyle I did about my mom passing got crazy response and people calling me to tell me it made them cry.
- Q.) Can you describe any long-term goals or aspirations you have for your music career?
A) My goal is to be in that conversation of the best rappers in the world and make sure I leave something on this earth that will live forever before I’m gone.
- Q.) What do you hope listeners take away from your music?
A) That if you push yourself and just be the dope individual that you hide from people you will see success
- Instagram Link
- Music Link