- Q.) What is your name / stage name?
- Q.) Where are you from?
- Q.) What do you do?
I compose and produce instrumentals and background music.
- Q.) How long have you been making music?
I started producing in 2005 and have completed over 400 compositions to date.
- Q.) What was your first song/project?
My first song was titled, Sunny Daze. I sat on this track for many years and finally released the latest version just this year.
- Q.) Who’s your inspiration?
I grew up with the likes of Billy Vaughn, Lawrence Welk and Hans Zimmer.
- Q.) What genre of music do you create?
New Age Classical crossbred with Pop and Hip-Hop
- Q.) What are some features you have?
The biggest thus far is Academy Award Winner Cedric Coleman, better known to most as Frayser Boy, formerly of Three Six Mafia.
- Q.) Who’s one person, dead or alive, that you’d want to work with?
Definitely Billy Vaughn!
- Q.) Are you signed to a label?
No. I am strictly independent and own all my masters.
- Q.) Do you want a record deal, a distribution deal, or none?
I would certainly consider a record deal as an in-house producer, so long as the contracts are fair for me and my family.
- Q.) Who are your biggest supporters?
Patrick and Tiffany Blackwelder, Robert and Britani Marvin, Celia Marvin, Izzi Marvin, Bryan O’Batey, my Wife LeAnnea, and a handful of Army Veterans whom I served with overseas.
- Q.) Do you write your own material?
Yes, absolutely. However, I do take inspiration from the oldies. Most of the music I write originates from listening to my old vinyl collection in my home studio.
- Q.) Do you create your own music video concepts?
I honestly don’t do music videos, yet. I see no reason to seeing how 100% of my repertoire is instrumental songs and background tracks.
- Q.) What’s your favorite music to listen to?
I love both old and modern film-scores and motion picture soundtracks.
- Q.) What are you currently working on?
I am almost finished with a new EP. I’ve yet to decide on a release date because I just dropped a full-length studio album on January 6, 2023.
- Q.) What is your latest release?
The single, The Most Unnoticed. It’s an orchestral arrangement with super fast keys, heavy violin and a big bassline at the bottom.
- Q.) When is your next release?
This EP I’m in the process of mastering should be ready to roll out by the end of February 2023.
- Q.) Where is one place you want to travel to perform?
Madison Square Garden would be a dream come true.
- Q.) What’s the biggest crowd that you have performed for?
At a local artist event in Iuka, Mississippi back in 2014. There were well over 200 people in attendance and I amassed a much larger following after that show.
- Q.) Who’s someone you can see yourself on tour with?
Karra and Hans Zimmer for sure!
- Q.) Who produces your music?
I produce everything on my own unless my Wife comes through with a fresh idea. This does happen more frequently than I ever would’ve imagined. She has what I’ve always called a golden ear.
- Q.) Where do you see yourself in 5 years?
Billboarding, charting on iTunes and Spotify, touring the world and producing for the biggest names in the music industry.
- Q.) Music links
- Q.) Instagram link