1. How would you describe your musical style?
– My music is more on the melodic side with elements of trap and r&b I just really like to experiment with new melodies and flows when I’m in the booth
2. What is the first album you owned?
– Honestly the first album I can remember having on cd was a Chris brown Album I think it was F.A.M.E breezy always been one of the greats to me
3. How do you prepare before going up on stage?
– before I go on stage I be mad nervous not gonna lie so I’ll prolly take a shot then listen to the first song I’m gonna sing so I know my vibe I need to be on
4. If we’re going to buy you a drink, what should it be?
-Long Island Ice tea or crown apple those my two drinks if we talking non-alcoholic then I’m going strawberry Fanta every time
5. What’s a song that has been stuck in your head these days? Free mind by Tems that song really haunting
6. Who’s your favorite artist?
-Definitely gonna go with Tory Lanez
7. Tell us about the first song you made. Was it a success or a failure?
– the first song I ever made was on GarageBand on my IPhone 6 I’d say it was a success because I was going through a really dark time and that was kind of my light in the dark
8. What is the story behind “Pick up”
-me and my homie was in the studio freestyling and I just started singing that hook and we knew that was gone be a bop so I just put it down the second verse is definitely where I dug deep and really talked that talk one of my favorite no doubt
9.If you could pick one or the other, what would you choose, the money or the fame? -the money i don’t really do it for the fame I just want my family to never have to worry bout the lights going off or where the next meal gone come from
10.If you could go back in time or in the future, which one would you choose and why?
-id go back in time and make all the songs that became hits so I’ll be the one w all the hits lol