1. What made you decide to jump into the music industry or music business?
Music was around a lot in my childhood, found its way back to me in the future
2. What do you think makes you stand out from all the other aspiring and upcoming artists in your genre of music?
I’m not trying to sound like the field. I want to push a new sound forward
3. If you could collaborate with ANY artist/band… Who would you choose and why?
Well being from Canada especially, you have gotta go with the Goat. Drake has always had a big impact on my music and life.
4. What do you think is your biggest Advantage and your biggest Disadvantage about being an Indie artist?
My biggest advantage would be the freedom to create what I want to create. The disadvantage, probably not having the machine behind me. We’ll make it work though.
5. Do you prefer the Independent route or would you rather sign to a major record label, and why?
My objective is to be the biggest artist I can be. So whatever takes me there, I’m with that.
6. Out of all the songs you’ve released, what do you think is your Best song and why?
Godspeed. You get the melodic vibes over a slapping beat, then in the second half, you get some bars to even it out.
7. Do you miss the era of CD sales OR do you prefer the new wave of music streaming? Explain…
I don’t know about the distribution part of it, but I do like how artists didn’t have to be on social media in those days. Just pop out with the music.
8. Between creating in the studio OR performing live on stage, which is your most enjoyable one and why?
The energy is so different it’s hard to choose. There’s something different when you perfect a track in the studio, just looking at each other with your producer like “did we just do that?”
9. During your entire journey through the music business, what would you consider your Worst experience?
Ahh, probably how many phony ass people are in it.
10. What would you consider the most successful or proudest moment in your music career, so far?
Don’t think we are there yet. Ask me again in 2022…